1. possessing or enjoying good health and vigorous mentality
2. Healthy appearance healthy attitudes
3. conducive to good health, healthful: healthy recreations
4. prosperous : a healthy business
5. Informal fairly large: I bought a healthy number of books
Good eating habits are conducive to good health.
Our bodies are made up of things that need vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, and carbohydrates it seems like making a list of foods that are healthy isn’t really that much of a challenge.
The reverse unhealthy would mean a detriment to good health. Bad eating habits are detrimental to good health.
Common sense would tell us that unhealthy foods are foods that provide little to no nutrients, vitamins, or minerals.
- Sugar Free Jello Pudding
- Low Carb ice cream
- 100 calories snack packs